Monday, August 9, 2010

17 Weeks

Mackenzie's skeleton is hardening and changing from rubbery cartilage to bone. Her umbilical cord is getting stronger and thicker. Can you believe her little fingers and toes already have their own one of a kind prints? Just another part of God's miracles.

I still can not feel Mackenzie....I'm getting a little impatient. With everything going on, I just want to be able to feel her. I guess for my own reassurance that she's okay.

We were able to see her on the ultrasound again today. She is an active little girl, flipping around and putting on a show for us. It was so sweet....I'm so in love already. I thank God for her and ask him to keep her safe from all of the complications that I am having. I know that my love for her is great, but it doesn't compare to God's love for us. It endures forever.


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever" 1 Chronicles 16:34






No comments:

Post a Comment