Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Showering the Bride to Be


I've hosted a couple of showers for special friends, but on Saturday morning I hosted an extra special shower...my little sister's!  I still can not believe that in less than a month she will be Mrs. Roberts.  She has one more shower this weekend before heading out to the beach with the girls.  Thank you to all who came by, we had a wonderful morning.



Breakfast Pizza!  This was easy, fast and delicious.  Just ask Joseph who had three pieces!



This was her gift from her future mother in law.  She was so excited!


She even got in some practice for those future Roberts babies!


Oh dear sister, I still can not believe you are a bride to be!  Can not wait to see you walk down the aisle with dad.  Something that a few years ago we thought would not happen.  Such a blessing to know that dad will walk hand in hand with you.  I love you very much and wish you nothing but the best in your marriage.  I'm so proud of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment