Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and hope that you did too!  Mary Elisabeth came to our bed around 4 AM, she sipped on some juice, watched some cartoons and fell back asleep around 5.  I tossed and turned so decided I would get up and curl my hair.  Three hours later I was done ha!  Joseph woke up all on his own this morning, I was very proud.  The kids woke up, Joseph gave the older two baths, and I bathed Mackenzie Faith.  We were running a little behind and still had to stop to pick up some formula.  My hubby was very sweet and told the kids we were running on "Mommy's time."


Mackenzie Faith's Dedication

After service we went over to Nana's for lunch with our family.  I was starving and decided to munch on Nacho Cheese Doritos.  After lunch my tummy started hurting and as I was trying to recall what I ate it didn't dawn on me that Nacho CHEESE Doritos have lactose.  Since Mary Elisabeth was born I've developed a mild case of lactose intolerance...it sucks!  And sadly I think it's gotten worse since Mackenzie Faith was born.  I was able to tolerate it while pregnant and a couple of weeks afterwards, but not anymore! Anyways...enough of my tummy troubles!  We had a wonderful time...sitting around talking and of course, no family gathering is complete without tons of pictures!








After Nana's we went over to my mom's for carne asada!  Gabby and the boys with some help from my mom cooked up a delicious dinner.  After dinner the boys sat inside watching the Hawks and the Braves while the rest of us sat outside talking about the wedding.  I still can't believe my little sister is getting married in less than a month!!


I look pregnant in this picture, but I love it anyways!

My dad doing what he does best :)


Dad wanted a new family picture but we will have to take another one soon.  It was getting dark, my zoom lens was on and dad's tripod was broken.  This was the best we could do...



So blessed to have her as my mom and grandmother of my children!  Love you mom!

After giving the kids baths we watched Dora and waited on the Hawks game to finish up.  After the game was over we drove home, put the kids to bed and called it a night!  What a long day, but it was wonderful!  

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment