Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Four Months


My sweet little baby you turned four months old on Friday!  I can not believe how much you have grown.  We go to the doctor tomorrow and I am curious to see your stats!  You are in size 2 diapers and you drink about 7 ounces of formula every 4 hours.  I know it's time to start you on cereal, but I wanted to wait just a little longer.  I waited with your sister and it worked out so much better than with Bubba.  You are such a happy baby.  You only fuss when you are wet, dirty, hungry or want some attention.  You are content anywhere I put you.  From your crib, to the bouncy seat, to the floor, to the couch, and to the bed.  You've even sat in your bumbo seat some, but not quite mastered it.  You are holding your head up so well and working out the muscles in you little chunky legs.  I have packed away all of your newborn, 3 months, and 3-6 months clothes.  You are in some 3 months, but have no problem wearing 6 months.  You even wore a 9 month jumper the other day!!  I love dressing you and your sister alike even though I didn't enjoy being dressed like my sister as a kid ha!  I'll do it now since you can't complain.  You continue to sleep through the night and take a couple of naps a day.  When you hear your Daddy's voice you turn in his direction and want him to hold you.  You are growing up so quickly right before our eyes and I know that in no time you will be crawling all over the house. 

Baby Girl you steal my heart every day.  I am so thankful that the Lord saw me fit to be your mother.  Even though there are days when I ask myself what was God thinking?  I know He has a perfect plan.  You complete our family and it's like you have always been with us.  I love you with all of my heart precious baby!



How can you not love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment