Monday, March 28, 2011

The Funk


Can you guess what's been going on at the Eterno residence?  Yup you guessed it!  Sore throat, itchy eyes, body aches, sneezing, coughing, snot (lots and lots of it, yuck I know!)...well you get the point.  When Josiah started to feel yucky on Wednesday we thought it was probably his allergies acting up, but we decided to stay home from church because he kept telling us he didn't feel well.  Well good thing we stayed in, and I'm sure our friends from church are glad we did too, because slowly the rest of us started to feel yucky also.  The weekends have become our "out and about" family time, but this weekend it was spent in the house...quarantined.  


We colored...


Colored some more...


Thankful for technology!


Uh...yeah definitely a couple of fits...



You guessed it!...Colored some more


Painted Sissy's nails...I love it!


Smiled for the first time :)



Yuck!  I know...this was me all weekend...
(I know I'll hate myself for posting this one later)


Made funny faces

Besides the sickness we had a good weekend.  We sat on the floor and watched our church service online and spent lots of time together.  Joseph watched movies all day...it was a great weekend to spend at home.  All the movies were some of our favorites!  Needless to say, once everyone was well and healthy we took a trip down the road to Chick-Fil-A and Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment