Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chicken With My Head Cut Off...

...this is what I feel like I've been doing every single hour of the day ha!  Every time I've tried to sit and blog...I either draw a blank or one of my kiddos starts crying, whining, screaming, fighting,...well you get the point.  What can I say?  I'm a mom of three busy, non-stopping kids.  I was going through my camera trying to get a good picture of all three and realized I didn't have one.  My sweet Mackenzie looks so uncomfortable and scared in all of these. It's kind of comical...needless to say, we are trying to teach the kids to be gentle...










Ok...Mary Elisabeth let's not shove the paci in Mackenzie's mouth!

Thanks for not forgetting about us.  I will try to post more often, but I can not make any promises.  These three kiddos are definitely keeping me on my toes 24/7!  


Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment