Monday, March 21, 2011

Moments I Don't Want to Forget

Last night after dinner I told the kids they could stay up and wait on daddy.  Joseph had a job to go do after the morning service and then another one after the evening service, so the kids didn't get to spend much time with their daddy.  They both can not go to sleep without their special daddy time.  As a family we pray, brush teeth, take our vitamins and then it's off to bed.  But then daddy goes into their rooms and individually prays over them and has one on one time with them.  I am so thankful for Joseph and for the spiritual leader that he has become.  

Back to my story...we were watching Dora waiting on Joseph and I was overwhelmed with emotions.  They were both getting along and telling me about their day.  I knew I had to get the camera out and take some pictures.  I couldn't take too many though, Josiah told me to put the camera down and talk to him ha!




So remember a couple of days ago when I wrote about Mary Elisabeth's injuries.  This is her toe.  I feel so bad for her.  She will not let me touch it and I'm praying her nail does not fall off.



Another boo boo


and another...

No comments:

Post a Comment