Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Months

Mackenzie Faith is two months old!  She is a growing little girl and after checking her out yesterday, Dr. Elder gave her an A+.  She weighs 11 pounds 3 ounces and measured at 22 1/4 inches long!  I can not believe in two months she has almost doubled in weight.  We switched over to formula because she was not getting enough and now I know why...this girl is an eater!  She drinks six ounces every 3 1/2 to 4 hours.  She has outgrown her newborn clothes and is now wearing 3 months clothes.  I call her my little chunk something I know she will hate me for later.




Where's that smile?


Talking to mommy
  

Big brother loves his sweet sister.  He also loves to run around with no clothes on ha!!


Elisabeth is a natural momma.  She loves helping me.

Everyone was right when they said that the third child is the easiest.  Well bless them they have to be with two other siblings running around.  Miss Faith sleeps through anything and is rarely bothered by her brother and sister's "loudness." She has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now and has fallen into a great daily routine.  Following in her sister's footsteps after her evening bottle I put her in the crib and she falls asleep on her own.  

I am still in awe at the fact that I have three kids.  I thank God everyday for the privilege to be their mommy and to stay at home with them.  Yes there are crazy days and lately I feel like I have more of those, but in the end I am still thankful for all three of my babies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment