Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday was a pretty lazy day. Joseph left the house pretty early for work and the kids and I stayed home. Joseph's van is still in the shop, so we were "stuck" in the house for the day. The kids watched Barney while I folded some laundry. I can not believe I'm still doing laundry!
When Joseph came home we headed out to Buford to have my IPhone screen fixed. My current phone had awful service in our house. I missed so many calls because the reception was so bad. While my phone was being fixed we went to Mall of Georgia and bought a case for my phone. Afterwards Joseph took me to the new Pandora store at the mall and bought me a new charm for my bracelet. By the way, the Pandora store has their sterling silver charms for $25, Sauls on the square sells them for $35. That was a nice surprise.
We left the mall, picked up my phone, and headed to Oakwood to unlock a car. Afterwards we took the kids to Wal-Mart since they were so good for us at the mall. Mary Elisabeth picked out a baby doll and Josiah got a Buzz Lightyear cell phone.
Aunt Gabby came over later that night and played with the kids. Josiah was so upset to see her leave.
I didn't take any pictures today, my battery was low because I accidentally left my camera on all night. Tomorrow we have a fun activity for the kids! We will see how it goes!





This is an old picture of the kids, but one of my favorites!

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope." Psalm 130:5

No comments:

Post a Comment