Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Second Trimester, 13 Weeks!!!!!


Baby E is about the size of a peach. His/Her tiny bones are beginning to form in his/her arms and legs. Baby E may even be able to get his/her thumb in his/her mouth.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;" Jeremiah 1:5

I'm feeling some what better. I kept telling Joseph last week that the first trimester wanted to end with a BANG! My it did! I was so sick last week; I dropped 5 pounds! I'm hoping the second trimester will bring more energy and take the nausea away!

This time around I feel that I am more aware of what my body is doing. Maybe because it's baby number three and I know the changes that are to come. As with the other two, I've enjoyed reading what baby is doing every week. It continues to remind me of what a powerful God we serve. Every detail about us is known before we are even formed!

"My God is so BIG so STRONG and so MIGHTY There's NOTHING My God Can Not do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment