Friday, July 30, 2010

New Haircut

Yesterday Kelli took Kory and Kolton to get a haircut and my little boy tagged along and got one too! Kelli said that Josiah just sat there with his lollipop. I can not believe how big he is getting and how fast time has flown by. I love watching him grow up into such a big boy. We are getting ready to sign him up for T-ball...I can not believe my little baby is old enough to play an organized sport. Below is a picture that Kelli sent Joseph of our little man with his new haircut.

My prayer for him is just what the verse below says about Jesus. I pray that he will not only grow in stature, but in wisdom as well, and his favor will increase with God and men. I pray the same for my girls (whoa that sounds weirds) too. I want all three of my children to walk in God's way and to choose Jesus when they are old enough to understand. I long for the day to see my children make a decision for Christ. I just love to watch when children from out church are saved.



"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men." Luke 2:52

No comments:

Post a Comment