Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

Today we spent the day at home. We had so much to do around the house. I've been doing laundry all day! Joseph left this afternoon and finished a couple of jobs, while the kids and I took a much needed nap. When Joseph got home we went to Five Guys and ate dinner, I have been all about that place since I found out I was pregnant! When we came home, I took some pictures of the kids playing with Joseph. It's not a rare moment, they do this almost every night. It's so much fun to watch.
We are so blessed to have a husband and daddy who is involved in our lives. Who wakes up with us, helps me get the kids dressed, drives them to Gainesville, works his booty off all day in the heat, comes home, helps with dinner and around the house, plays with the kids, spends bath time with them, prays for our family, and helps tuck the kids in. This is just some of what he does. Not to mention putting up with me HA! I truly do not know what I did to deserve him, he is not only my husband, but my best friend. Last night we were sitting on the couch remembering our high school homecoming dance! I love the fact that we have been in each other's lives for as long as we have!









"The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him"
Proverbs 20:7

No comments:

Post a Comment