Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting a Little Better

Joseph bought me some ribbon the other day!  He also bought me barrettes so that I can attach the bows to them.  Here are a couple of the ones I made this morning.  This is turning out to be a really fun hobby, and helps keep me occupied during my time on bed rest.


I had a lot of fun making this one!  Don't pay attention to my wrinkled pillow case ha!



I can not wait to see Mackenzie wear this one!  I made the bow and put it on a stretchy headband.




I made the bow and attached it to one of Mary Elisabeth's headbands.



I set this one on a smaller barrette.  I'm going to try to put it in Mary Elisabeth's hair to see how much hair you need for it.  I'm going to make this one in black, brown, white, and pink too.


I'm ordering some korker ribbon and I am really excited to make some korker bows!  Those are my favorite.  Also as soon as I get the go ahead from my hubby I will order the waffle crochet hats and crochet headbands.  I'm also ordering flowers to attach to them, but you can attach a bow to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment