Monday, September 13, 2010

22 Weeks


I feel like it was yesterday when I posted that I was 20 weeks.  Now I am 22 weeks and time continues to fly by!  Mackenzie is the size of a papaya.  She weighs about a pound and is between 8 to 10 inches long.  She now has eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe even some hair on her head!  She can also perceive light and dark.  I'm slowly feeling her a little more each day.  Last night Joseph and I were able to see my tummy jump from her kicks.  

Bed rest is still awful....there are days where I just want to get in the car and get out of the house, but thankfully Joseph has been great.  The other day I looked over at him and said "honey I am soooo bored," and his response was  "I'm sorry, but at least we are doing it as a family.  We are all here and bored."  I thought that was funny and sweet of him to say.  We have definitely gotten a lot of family time and I would not trade that for nothing.

God continues to bless the locksmith business.  Friday was a great day.  Joseph and Daniel normally ride together and work, but Friday they were so busy they both had to go separate ways.  It's amazing what God has done with the business in one year.  Keep on praying!  God is working!

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."
 1 Chronicles 16:11



No comments:

Post a Comment