Monday, September 27, 2010

24 Weeks


Here we are at 24 weeks.  I think I have definitely "popped!"  I was looking in the mirror the other day and noticed my belly button is almost out.  I am feeling more and more "pregnant" these days.  The heartburn has set in (yuck) and my hips feel like they are going to break.  Mackenzie continues to be an active baby.  For most of the pregnancy I have felt her on my right side, but today I started to feel her across my tummy.  Her movements are becoming stronger and stronger every day.  

I had to crop the picture because I didn't realize how nasty my glass door is!  I have put it on my to do list and it WILL get cleaned tomorrow.  While taking my weekly picture the kids wanted theirs taken with Mackenzie too!  They were so sweet.  Josiah loves touching and talking to my belly.  Mary Elisabeth will point at my belly and say "baby," but then again she'll point at Joseph's belly and say "baby" too ha!  I can't wait to see them meet their little sister.  I pray everyday for a smooth transition for them.  


My Little Man


Sweet Sissy Girl


I went back to work on Wednesday.  It was so nice to finally have some adult interaction during the day.  The only downfall is that I really think I have lost my brain.  Joseph laughs at me all the time because I can not remember anything.  When I went back to work,  Outlook and the other Microsoft Office programs seemed to have been upgraded to a newer version.  Seriously it took me about twenty minutes to figure out how to print an email.  I found myself doing things slower, but aside from all of that it was a smooth week.  




No comments:

Post a Comment