Friday, September 10, 2010

21 Weeks


Mackenzie is 21 weeks.  She is the size of a large banana and continues to grow each day.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and Mackenzie is great.  After my ultrasound they said that my placenta is still a marginal placenta.  I know in a previous post I wrote how it had moved, but apparently not.  I was pretty discouraged after the appointment, but I'm still praying that it will move.  I will go back in two weeks and if everything continues to look good, they will space out my next appointment to 4 weeks.  After that I believe we will be back at every two weeks.  Time is flying!  I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  I still do not feel Mackenzie's kicks as often as I would like, but I'm trying to be patient.  

"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, 
we wait for it patiently." 
Romans 8:25


No comments:

Post a Comment