Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

On Sunday we went to the pumpkin farm.  Our original plan was to go to Burts, but traffic was crazy so we decided to go to Uncle Shucks or is it Chucks?....hmmm....can't remember!  Anyways the kids had a really good time and aside from the crazy hot weather I think the adults did too.  Beth and I dressed our kids for a nice fall day and instead it was in the low 90's and it was HOT.  The kids loved the mini pumpkins and spent most of the time playing with them.  It was funny to see all of the families setting their kids up next to the pumpkins and trying to get the perfect fall picture.  Needless to say I don't think I got the perfect fall picture, but I think the ones I did get were pretty good.




I thought this one was funny because not one of them were looking at Beth and I





Ring Pops courtesy of daddy/Uncle Jojo





This is what we left with...
two mini pumpkins ... $1  
Ring Pops ... $10
Sprite ... $10
Some fun time with the family ... Priceless!

I told Josiah we could get a bigger pumpkin at Kroger or Food Lion ... they have them on sale for $3.99 haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment