Monday, October 4, 2010

Project Hope

Saturday morning our church hosted Project Hope.  This was my second year helping in the Salvation Rooms with Chip and Mike.  We took turns sharing the plan of salvation with the families who were coming through.   When I was put on bed rest this was one of the events that I was upset to miss, but God had other plans and I was able to help after all.  My prayer is that God will bless the lives of the families that went through Project Hope and that although they were not saved that morning, a seed was planted in their heart.  I pray that they will come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.  


I can't go with out thanking my hubby for staying home with the kids so that I could help.  Last year when he stayed with them during Project Hope Josiah was two and Mary Elisabeth was one.  I remember calling him when on my way home and him being ready to pull his hair (or lack there of ha!) out!  This year was totally different.  When I called on my way home he put the phone on speaker and the kids were laughing and talking.  They had a blast and enjoyed their "daddy" time.  Next year he will have a four year old, three year old, and a ten month old.....can't wait to see what my phone call coming home will sound like then ha!  But seriously the kids enjoyed their time with their daddy...they needed it!


Thanks babe!  I am blessed beyond words to have you in my life and so thankful for our marriage.  We make an amazing team and I can not wait until little Mackenzie is here.  Chaos or not our life is wonderful and I would not trade it for the world!  Love You, Love You, Love You!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment