Monday, October 4, 2010

25 Weeks

So this week I kind of feel like saying "are we there yet?"  Over the past week the heaviness of my tummy has set in and every day gets more and more uncomfortable.  I know, I know I still have about three months left, but I'm exhausted ha!  I am so motivated to do so much in my mind, but when it comes to putting that motivation into action I end up on the recliner with the remote in my hand.  I did get the kids playroom cleaned and organized on Saturday.  Why I chose the playroom...out of all rooms....that's the room that gets messy on a daily basis...I don't know, but when I was done it felt good :)!  A couple of months ago I got rid of a lot of old toys, I think I had about three garbage bags full.  I didn't think I'd have too much to get rid of, but I ended up with a full trash bag.  I still have to organize the closet, but other than that I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Mackenzie is still growing and continues to be active.  Josiah felt her for the first time this morning.  He keeps asking me why Mackenzie is living in my tummy and wanting to know who put her in there.  He is too cute and full of questions lately.  I continue to feel great aside from the normal aches and pains that come with pregnancy.  I am just counting down the weeks for her arrival, but first I really have to start working on the nursery and have a list of things to do!  I really need to get started...

Ok so every week since the 19th week, I've asked Joseph to take my picture.  It's alway the same thing "Joseph will you take my picture?"  "Please just one."  ok not just one because I'm already self conscious...add another extra 15 pounds and I become extremely self concious. (Did I spell that right??)  So yesterday we went through the same routine.  He takes one and of course it's not good enough so I ask him to take another.  So here are a couple of shots... I can't believe I'm actually going to post them, but they are funny.  Joseph brought out an English accent and was pretending to be a photographer....he was being too funny and I couldn't stop laughing.  In the end I think I was able to get at least one good shot!





He would not stop talking in an English accent!


Pictures by Joseph :)  Taking bookings now ha!  Love you babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment