Monday, October 11, 2010

26 Weeks


I figured I would give everyone a break from my belly pictures this week ha!  I seriously feel like I gained 20 pounds and my nose is starting to grow!  This week Mackenzie is the size of an eggplant.  She is between 13.6 in to 14.8 in and between 1.5 lbs to 2.2 lbs.  Her capillaries are forming to give her that nice healthy pink glow.  She is also soaking up my antibodies and getting her immune system ready for life out in the real world.  Her precious eyes are forming and soon she will be able to blink.

Mackenzie continues to be a busy little girl.  Her movements woke me up a couple of nights ago and kept me up for about two hours.  That was so weird to me because that never happened with the other two.  I have a feeling this little one is going to keep us on our toes!  

I'm definitely getting more and more uncomfortable.  I try to not think about how much time I have left because if I do, I will become impatient.  But the aches and pains are worse....I think they are worse with every pregnancy.  I really don't know how Michelle Duggar has managed to have 19 kids.  I think if you put all of her pregnancies together she has been pregnant for 12 years of her life!!!  12 years and she's only like 42 or 43 years old.  Wow...not my cup of tea :). I love my babies all 3 of them and all 3 of them only ha!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment