Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Dream Come True Continued...

Click Here for the first part of this story...

Finally we enter the park and the greeters are giving out baseball hats.  Perfect souvenir to take home with us and they're free!  Joseph is smiling ear to ear and not to mention it is FREEZING!  I decide to leave my big jacket and gloves in the car (crazy me!) because I didn't think it was that cold.  Well I was wrong.  I think it was in the low 30s and to add to the freezing weather it was misting.  You know that annoying rain that seems to be never ending? Rain and cold did not stop Joseph's excitement.  He did not tell me where our seats were and was so excited to show me.  When we walked up to our section we were greeted and given a wristband.  We were both wondering why they gave us a wristband, but kept on going to our seats.  Once at our seats, our greeter or concierge whatever they are called, informed us that our seats were all inclusive.  We had full access to the PNC Diamond Club and did not have to pay for anything.  We quickly left our BEHIND HOME PLATE :) seats in the cold and rain and went into the PNC Club.  We were greeted and seated at a table where we could watch the Braves warm up.  We also had a selection of meats, seafood, chicken and all kinds of sides and salads to choose from.  It was all delicious!  








The United States Color Guard



I'm a little upset that my face is hidden under my hat, but it was so cold I didn't care to take my hands out of my pockets to fix it!


We would come in after an inning or two to thaw out!


Go Braves!




Headed home after a wonderful trip.



And of course we can't escape those Lakers' fans...just for you Doby ;)

A HUGE thanks to our parents for keeping our kiddos.  Charlene spent her day off at our house and my mom took a vacation day so that this dream could become a reality.  I know it sounds cheesy, but to my hubby it WAS a dream that quickly became mine also.  I love you Joseph Eterno.  I love you with all my heart and I am so blessed without a doubt with a wonderful man.  A man who is true to me and loves me unconditionally.  A man who reassures me everyday that I am his one and only and tells me repeatedly how beautiful he thinks I am.  Every day that I wake up next to you is another day that I fall more in love with you.  I can not wait for our next adventure and look forward to the many memories to be made.  Thank you for letting me be a part of  your dream.  I love you with all my heart!


Oh and I almost forgot!  Braves 2 Nationals A BIG FAT ZERO!
Woohoo!  Go Braves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment