Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 Months







My sweet baby Mackenzie Faith...you are 3 months old today.  Time is flying by so fast that I have to remind myself every month that you are one month older.  You  are starting to finally smile big.  You recognize our voices and I think you are able to see us better too!  Mackenzie Faith, you are the best baby ever...I joke and say that if you would have been my first, I would have had more kids by now ha!  Your daily routine is set and you are a great sleeper. I will lay you down around 7:30 or 8:00 and you will sleep until 8: or 8:30.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  You are such an easy baby during the day...you sit in your swing and bouncy seat all day.  After I lay Bubba and Sissy down for the night, I just want to hold you because I feel that I haven't held you all day.  You are drinking 6 ounces every 3 to 4 hours and I think you are more than ready to start cereal next month.  I think you are going to follow in your sister's foot steps and like to eat.  The other day you not only gave me a smile, but a little laugh.  I am so ready to hear you cackle (not sure of the spelling).  

My sweet baby you are fearfully and wonderfully made and my prayer for you is that you will always have the favor of God everywhere you go.  I love you very much and thank God everyday for blessing my life with you.  Being pregnant with you was tough, but all worth it when I stare into your eyes.  I love that you know that I'm your mommy, that I'm able to calm you down and rock you to sleep.  You are my sweet baby girl and I love you very very much.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment