Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 10, 2011

Everything was set to go...  January 10, 2011 was the BIG day.  Bags were packed, fridge was stocked, house was cleaned, plans for where the kids were going to be were made, and we were off to my mom's.  We were spending the night with them on Sunday and then Monday we were off to have a baby.  Well...then...this....happened...


and this...


and this...!!!!!


Talk about being so angry!  We got the dreaded call that evening from my midwife letting us know that all inductions were cancelled.  Not what I wanted to hear, but in all reality how in the world were we going to get there anyways.  So....for the next few hours or really the next day I was upset and frustrated.  Everything was all planned out.  Who the kids were staying with, Joseph's days off and it all fell apart.  I am a planner...I hate surprises, well let's say dislike.  I really like surprises as long as I don't know about them...anyways.  I started to worry about who the kids would stay with,  when I would be induced, and on and on and on.  Finally I had to stop and just trust God that it was all going to work out.  FAITH I needed FAITH!  I quit being so angry because in reality who was I angry with?  The snow???  Could I really be angry at snow?!?  Not so much because snow doesn't care if I'm angry, then why should I be angry and make everyone else miserable.  Instead for the next few days we enjoyed my mom's home cooked meals and time to just hang out.  

As much as I didn't enjoy the snow, these guys sure did!  





And after being cooped up for three days we finally got the call!  Induction was scheduled for Thursday, January 13, 2011...Praise. God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment