Friday, November 12, 2010

I Have a Problem...

It never fails...at the end of my pregnancies I become "addicted" to a particular smell...  With Josiah it was Clorox Wipes the ones in the yellow container.  I remember cleaning my counters daily just so that I could smell the wipes.  With Mary Elisabeth it was Pine Sol.  I've never used Pine Sol to clean anything, but for some reason when I was pregnant with her I just wanted to smell it!!  Well I have found my sniffing pleasure with Mackenzie are you ready????  Dum dum dummmm......GAIN Laundry Detergent!!  Oh my goodness it smells so good.  Each load I put in I make sure to smell the container.  Ha ok....there you have it I'm totally wacko, but pregnancy makes you wacko sometimes.  These hormones, weird smell cravings, and everything else is just out of control!  Can you tell I'm ready to NOT be pregnant anymore???!!!!  Ahhhh just a couple of more weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment