Tuesday, November 2, 2010

29 Weeks

So I have to admit my blog has been a little slow these last few days, but life has been a little crazy and this third trimester is kicking my booty.  I am constantly tired and uncomfortable.  It's so hard to get up in the morning and I am in the bed by 10 every night.  I think I would stay in the bed all day if I could.  It's ironic isn't it?  I started this pregnancy on bed rest and was ready to get out of the bed and off the couch.  Now I'm off bed rest and all I want to do is lay in the bed and rest ha!  


I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and would you believe....I am normal??!!  Glucose is normal, thyroid is normal, baby is measuring normal...I am NORMAL.  Woohoo!!!  Praise God for a Normal appointment! 

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment