Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Little Princess Turns One

Mary Elisabeth turned one on August 21st. I can not believe how fast this year has gone by. I am so in love with my baby girl and I thank God everyday for blessing our family with Mary Elisabeth! Here are a few things about my little princess:

1. She has quite a personality and does allow her big brother to run all over her! She fights back!
2. She is quite a dancer!! If she hears music she begins to dance and clap her hands.
3. Her hair is getting curly!
4. She crinkles her little nose when she smiles!
5. She does the Miss America wave and says "bye.

We had a little get together on her actual birthday at my parent's house. Then we invited all of our friends and family to celebrate at our church's family life center. We picked out the Disney Princess' Theme and decorated with pink balloons! We had a really good time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment