Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fantastic Four

Only a fantastic four year old would get to celebrate his birthday three times!  This year we decided to tone down the craziness of a birthday party and in the end we all had a wonderful time.  So here he is...my big boy with his birthday presents...talking Dinosaurs.  Now, not only do they talk, but they all talk to each other!  They are great.  Joseph and I had so much fun playing with them in the middle of the toy aisle at Wal-Mart. We couldn't just get one...since they talked to each other we got two! Happy Birthday Josiah!







My mom took us out to I Hop on Josiah's birthday.  He loves pancakes and mom wanted to treat him to some for his birthday.  We missed my dad, Joseph, and Jonathan, but the rest of us had a pretty good time.  


Josiah's Birthday Breakfast


Aunt Gabby brought cupcakes to celebrate!


Thanks mom for the treat!  


After breakfast I asked Josiah where he wanted to go next and of course with no hesitation he said Target!  He loves to go to Target.  We go at least once a week and he looks forward to it every time! After Target we stopped by my mom's house to see my dad.  Dad as always serenaded Josiah with "Happy Birthday" and spent some time with the birthday boy.


Josiah you grow up more and more everyday.  You have had a tough time adjusting to our new family of five, but I know it's just a phase and will pass soon.  I love you so very much and thank God for allowing me to be your momma.  Josiah sweet son you are fearfully and wonderfully made and I pray that God's favor will be upon you always.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment