Thursday, December 16, 2010

Almost 36 Weeks

32ish Weeks...

In just 2 more days I will be 36 weeks and FINALLY full term!  On Monday and Tuesday I had some pretty intense contractions.  They were about 10-15 minutes apart, but thankfully after a full day of sitting on the recliner watching t.v. they went away.  I am still having about 2-3 an hour.  It's really gotten me a little anxious and overwhelmed because I have soooo much to do and no energy to do it.  I have bathrooms to clean, loads of laundry to finish, floors to vacuum, sweep and mop, a car to clean, bags to pack and I'm sure that I am forgetting a couple of things. Not to mention all of my baby shower gifts are still in the back of my car (almost 4 weeks later) and Mackenzie's room is no where near being finished.  I keep trying to remind myself that all of it will get done and if it does not....it's ok, but it's not calming me down!  I'm normally prepared by 36 weeks with bags packed, house spotless and then at 38 weeks I load the bags and car seat in the car...  I do not feel prepared at all... 

Ok....pity party over!  I am getting to work once I am done updating my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment